The Immigration Assessment Authority (the IAA) has been established under the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). We are an independent body with the power to conduct fast-track reviews of certain decisions made by the Minister for Immigration (the Minister).
This fact sheet covers a number of topics for fast track applicants, including:
- What does the IAA do?
- What kind of decisions can the IAA make?
- How long will the review take?
- What information does the IAA have about my case?
- Can I get access to information the IAA holds?
- How will the IAA communicate with me?
- Advice, assistance and representation
- What if I have a complaint?
|What you need to know about the IAA
See also 'What you need to know about the IAA' in other languages: